What Will Your Photography Cost?
Every Session/Event we shoot is unique because people are unique! We love hearing your heart and expectations for your time with us and we'll be more than happy to put a custom package together that perfectly matches your needs. There are a few things that are the same for everyone.
- Every session requires a minimum $75 deposit to hold your date/time. Without a deposit, we can't hold a date.
- Weddings require a $400 retainer fee to reserve your date and an additional deposit if we shoot Engagement Pictures.
- Fees are subject to change at any time. Your contract or invoice guarantees your final cost.
- We are based in Noblesville, Indiana but we love to travel so don't feel like you're too far away!
Digital Sessions - $375
- Perfect for High School Seniors, Kids, Family, Sports, Short Events etc.
- Up to 90 minutes of shooting. Anything you want, anywhere we can get in 90 minutes
- Watermarked Facebook posts to tag and share
- Online gallery for you to choose favorites
- 30 of your selected favorites via Digital Download in full resolution with full prints rights
- Additional digitals and prints can be added to this package for an additional cost.
- Same as the Digital Package Above - Less Shooting Time & Fewer Pictures - Only One Location
- $275 - 20 digital pictures - 1 hr shooting time
- $175 - 10 digital pictures - 30 minutes shooting time - must be close to Noblesville
- In Studio Headshots - Start at $75 for the first edited shot - discount for additional edited shots
- Corporate - Onsite Headshots - Setup Fee plus per/person cost for same setup - ask for a quote
- Natural Background - Discounts available for natural backdrops with natural light - Just Ask
- NoblesvilleHeadshots.com is our Professional Headshot Website with all the details
We do a great amount of personalized editing to every single picture you choose to purchase. That editing stops short of high end professional retouching simply because of the amount of work (sometimes an hour per picture) needed to do this kind of editing. At the prices mentioned we promise that you'll look amazing but we cannot remove every single stray hair, blemish and double chin in your pictures. We have the ability to do all of this work and will happily give you a price quote to cover any concerns you might have.
Additional Costs would include :
- Excessive fly-away hair (easy to remove single strands are usually included at no charge)
- Heavy Acne and skin redness/sunburn. We will shoot in specific ways and offer professional makeup to minimize heavy acne but often even great makeup can't hide everything. We can make skin look perfect if you want, but most of the time it will be an additional cost. Simple blemish removal is always included.
- Double Chin, Closed Eyes, Teeth Whitening, Eye Color Changed, Scar Removal, Glasses Glare, Head Swapping and Photoshoping someone into or out of a picture will all be quoted on a per picture basis. Some of this we can include for free but some things just require a lot of extra time to fix and we will charge accordingly.
- Body Slimming - We have lots of methods to adjust single pictures for different reasons (posed position etc) but doing this to every picture in a shoot would be cost prohibitive. We'd rather work with you during the shoot to find body positions that flatter you. Please be honest with us prior to your shoot so we know how to work with you the best. We love all body sizes and shapes and we're completely comfortable talking with you about the YOU you want captured.
- Professional Retouching - Magazine quality re-touching. Professional Headshots have a level of this included but the rest of our packages do not automatically include this.
Every Wedding and Event is different and we can put a package together to match your vision for your day. Most short events and Engagement Sessions would easily fit into the packages above while a Wedding shoot could be 5 hours or 15 hours depending on how much of your day you want professionally captured. We’ll attend rehearsals, golf outings for the men and salon time with the ladies, shoot your entire wedding, stay to the end of the party and even go on the honeymoon if that’s what you want! The more we shoot, the more processing and editing is required and the cost involved goes up. We can provide professional makeup (touched up through the day) by a Beautiful Chanel Makeup Artist and lots of creative ideas for really fun pictures. How much do you want us to do?
Here's some suggestions. Give us a call to discuss what your day looks like!
Hourly Based, Single Photographer for Shorter Wedding Days. We edit and deliver what we're able to capture but with the same quality as our Full Day Packages. Second Photographer included starting at 3 hrs.
|Wedding Day Story
||Two photographers, Professional edits of all good shots, Online gallery plus full resolution digital copies of all your pictures (approx 700+) delivered on USB Memory Drive in decorative packaging. Full Print Rights so you can print yourself! Unlimited hours until 10pm.
||Everything above plus 1 hr Engagement Shoot (30 digitals), A Stunning 12x12 fully designed Wedding Album with Linen Cover and Wedding Day Bridal Makeup. 3rd Photographer Included if needed at no extra charge. Unlimited hours until 10pm.
||Full Engagement Shoot at Multiple Locations, Complete Wedding Day Photography (anything & everything you want us to do), Leather Wedding Album and everything above. Bride's Makeup is also included for both Engagement Shoot and Wedding Day. No time restrictions. We'll stay as long as you want!
Additional Photography Options - Click HERE to Contact Us About These!
- $300/hr - Short Wedding or event requiring Wedding Quality Photos. Not available on Saturdays during Wedding Season. Minimum 3 hrs.
- $200/hr - Editorial Coverage of an event. Minimal Editing and a selection of pictures to represent the event well. Lots of options.
- Professional Headshots - We offer In Studio as well as On Location options for doing Corporate and Professional Headshots. Pricing varies but we offer an affordable option to shoot everyone's picture at your business and provide you with high quality edited photos that are all unified in look.
- Other Photography - We also offer Product Photography, Architectural Photography, Real Estate, Aerial Photography and Drone Coverage for still photography and video.
Click HERE for our Professional Portrait Gallery
Click HERE for our Event Photography Gallery
Professional Airbrush Makeup - Jen Doudt, Chanel Artist
- Senior Pictures, Portrait Sessions, Family Sessions etc - $65/person
- Bridal Makeup - Includes trial run (Engagement Session) and Wedding Day - $170
- Wedding Party (day of wedding) - $65/person
- Individual Touch Up (eyes, lips etc) - $25/person
Click Here to Visit our Professional Makeup Gallery.
Click the button above to email Jen directly with your questions!
Video Production - Starting at $150/hr
- Production of Summary Video of your Wedding or Event (5-15 minutes depending on length of event)
- Cost is based only on time shooting event - production is included at this price
- Additional options available - multiple cameras, videographers and longer production
- Delivery via download as well as online version that can be shared on Social Media
Photo Booth - Starting at $250
- Live Person Managed Photo Booth
- Backdrops or Natural Setting - Indoors or Outdoors
- Fun Props Provided - but you can provide your own too!
- Pictures can be configured for your needs - multiple shots for guest gifts or single shots for guest book
- Prints for both guest and you - Digitals delivered on USB at end of event.
- Price based on 4 hours